Sport Pedals

I'm suprised the Passat ones didn't fit tbh... Have you compared the fixings for both - just being bigger doesn't mean they aren't compatible. :)

As Simon says, the A6 is the only other car to share the platform with the Superb, so fingers crossed they will work! :)

I'm suprised the Passat ones didn't fit tbh... Have you compared the fixings for both - just being bigger doesn't mean they aren't compatible. :)

As Simon says, the A6 is the only other car to share the platform with the Superb, so fingers crossed they will work! :)

I am surprised as well that the Passat ones don't fit....

I assume you removed the current Rubber Pedal Covers fluffy duck?

I am surprised as well that the Passat ones don't fit....

I assume you removed the current Rubber Pedal Covers fluffy duck?

so was I... i paid for them.... perhaps he bought the wrong set too, cos he never fitted them.

yup, removed the rubber pedals and the bare metal part was larger and wider then the sport pedals.

sigh.....got to spend more moolah......

so was I... i paid for them.... perhaps he bought the wrong set too, cos he never fitted them.

yup, removed the rubber pedals and the bare metal part was larger and wider then the sport pedals.

sigh.....got to spend more moolah......

I bought the Audi TT Pedals for my Bora, which are the same style as the ones you have bought, they weren't expensive IIRC? You could always put them on Ebay?