Neuspeed sway bars

How much did these cost, and how easy were they to fit?

i actually bought them 1 year ago from a previous passat owner. i can't remember how much it was but it was more than 50% of the cost of the part first hand.

if you buy first hand, get the rear as we already have an OEM front sway bar, the neuspeed one for the front is bigger and solid instead of hollow like the OEM, but unless u race, i reckon you'd not notice the diff.:)

I've currently got the tuning shop I deal with looking at prices of other products as they dont deal with Neuspeed. They are looking at H&R - Eibach - KW etc. I'll post prices once I have them on Monday.

I've currently got the tuning shop I deal with looking at prices of other products as they dont deal with Neuspeed. They are looking at H&R - Eibach - KW etc. I'll post prices once I have them on Monday.

Let us know what you find out mate as I would be interested.....

Fluffy duck, Where these just a striaght bolt on, or was any body work undertaken to get them to fit?

I've been in touch with Sarah @ Awesome GTI and they are looking into these, but so far they cannot ascertain how easy they will fit....

cheers

Fluffy duck, Where these just a striaght bolt on, or was any body work undertaken to get them to fit?

I've been in touch with Sarah @ Awesome GTI and they are looking into these, but so far they cannot ascertain how easy they will fit....

cheers

I was going to contact Sarah @ Awesome so if they do get some prices ask if they could do something for you and I mate?

As far as I am aware the front under trays will need to come off but nothing on the rear?

Had the 25mm Lower rear fitted today. Price for the part alone was 185 + VAT. Its 195 + VAT for the 28mm.

Although I did not have chance to really give the car some hammer into the bends due to road conditions/slow drivers, I can certainly tell the difference now its on.

Pics were taken while it was on the ramps at Awesome, so they will be posted once I have them, or by Sarah herself.

Had the 25mm Lower rear fitted today. Price for the part alone was 185 + VAT. Its 195 + VAT for the 28mm.

Although I did not have chance to really give the car some hammer into the bends due to road conditions/slow drivers, I can certainly tell the difference now its on.

Pics were taken while it was on the ramps at Awesome, so they will be posted once I have them, or by Sarah herself.

´

Look forward to seeing the pics......why didn't you get the front one aswell?

´

why didn't you get the front one aswell?

Sort of under advisement. Since the car already has one from the factory, fitting a solid Neuspeed one would probaly only make a real difference if my car driven around a track on a regular basis, so I did not bother.

Fitting the rear one alone has made quite a difference......

Sort of under advisement. Since the car already has one from the factory, fitting a solid Neuspeed one would probaly only make a real difference if my car driven around a track on a regular basis, so I did not bother.

Fitting the rear one alone has made quite a difference......

Advisement from Awesome? Thought they would be more than willing to get some more money off you........LOL!!

Hey we are always looking at taking your money

But we did not have all in stock , plus time , plus costs

The front one will not be as easy as the rear and we had a bit of a ait to get a ramp free so we could look at it :(

Sorry Paul

But hopefully if I ever get away from this computer I will get some pics up

Hopefully ;)

Sarah

I'd quite like a rear one - is there one available for the 2003 Passat Estate/Variant Sarah??

If its the same as the Superbs, then could we sort out a GB/discount if a few members wanted one??

Whats the price on these?

(And I haven't forgotten about the FSDs and Eibachs - just pending MOT in Feb ;) )