Pre C&F Meet in Blackpool, Friday Evening (25th Jan)

Tom_vRS

Well to save me a bit of driving on the Saturday, and so I can meet up with some friends on the Friday, I've booked a hotel in Blackpool on the evening prior to the C&F meet.

I suggest maybe some fish and chips would be in order ;), along with perhaps a shortish drive, and some general banter of course! Totally open to suggestions, but just thought it would be nice to see some old faces, and some new ones too! :thumbup: If theres anyone interested, maybe even make a night of it ;)

Final details to be confirmed, but most likely meet for chips at around 7.30. :)

I'll start a wee list, and fingers crossed I won't be on my own all evening :rofl:

1) Tom_vRS.

Well obviously it's hardly a million miles for me so I can...but everyone was gonna go Blackpool AFTER the C&F as per tradition, so not sure that many people will turn up... but you never know! lol

Im afraid i can't make it although im only over in lancaster im working late! :( but would love to.

Will be joining in for fish and chips and saturday night though!

Only thing im concerned about is driving back up that way with everyone... i won't be able to keep up so i will have a head start!! tehehe

have fun ne who!

Well obviously it's hardly a million miles for me so I can...but everyone was gonna go Blackpool AFTER the C&F as per tradition, so not sure that many people will turn up... but you never know! lol

I know Loz, but unfortunately I'll need to get back... :(