I think I have a leaky boot.

yegnold

I've noticed when I was washing my car that when I wash along the bottom of the boot (where the rubber seal is to prevent water getting in...), that the foamy water managed to splash inside my boot. I thought that it may have been that the boot wasn't shut properly, but now it appears that this isn't the problem, as when I went outside this morning I saw that on the top of the rubber seal, there is some standing water (which means that the seal isn't doing what it's supposed to).

It's almost comparable to the fabia door leak problem, with regards to where the water seems to be getting in (ie the water stands on top of the rubber seal)

Has anyone else had similar symptoms? If so, did you get it fixed? What was the problem?

• 1 year later...