Was the Octavia sold in Japan?

Bit of a new question for you all. As title, reason i'm asking is because i used to have a 2003 Focus and i had some mirrors imported from Japan due to them being electrically folding. Some of the driving i do is down VERY tight lanes and opening the window in the Octy on these rainy days is a bit of a pain (Lazy i know) So if anyone knows if and what countries the Octavia had electrcally folding mirrors i would be very greatfull for the info. Thanks in advance for any help.

Darren

I think it is the partnumber listed underneath. I know it says left as well but I think its a mistake in the list.

Have found the numbers for the non blue mirrors as well;

FoldingMirror2.jpg

Think you will need a different mirror control switch as well.

I bet the folding mirrors will be a silly price too!!

fit DTM ones they are 2 " narrower on either side

Plus you lose about 2 foot of rear view each:D Plus i'm not going for the modded look on the outside. I'v got a modded Focus that i'v given to the wife and when i drive it now, i feel like a right chav:rofl: I suppose that comes with being the wrong side of 30 though.

Darren