Skip to content

D.FYLAKTOS

FREEDOMLite
  1. You mean this one? 2407.PL - Car Parts Store047103727 VAG - Gasket 047 103 727 - price on 2407.PLGasket VAG 047 103 727 - 21 PLN in online store 2407.pl ✅ Good price ✅ Fast shipping ✅ Hotline 8:00-18:00 It's very cheap, usually is changed after few oil changes and some mechanics (meanwhile) put gasket seal.
  2. Oh No, so i have to move on to 15" wheels and different set of tyres?
  3. Replace it but not with one from Aliexpress although the part code or the picture look OK. Open the ignition switch and spray some Contact Cleaner (No Oil edition).
  4. He found that the grinding noise was coming from the front part of that ''skirt'', every time i was in reverse in an uhill it was touching the pulley producing that horrible noise. Some hammer work from him (yes i know it's cruel but...) and things went back to normal. If a fellow Skodian faces the same problem in the past, now knows where to look.
  5. Before the summer holidays, I had asked the mechanic to inspect the car from under (suspension, rubber boots, potential coolant or oil leaks, etc.). He did so, and (as I’ve mentioned in another thread) he found a loose lower coolant hose and replaced it. I took the car and drove about 200 kilometers to my holiday destination, but one morning, while reversing to pull out of my parking spot, I heard a hair-raising noise (grrrzzzt). I was surprised because I couldn't immediately pinpoint exactly where underneath the vehicle the sound was coming from, and unfortunately, the situation worsened day by day. The steeper the incline when i reversed, the louder the noise became, whereas on flat ground, there was no sound at all ! Unfortunately, there was no repair shop there, so when I returned the next day, i took the car to another mechanic,he put it on the lift, and we both went underneath to see what was going on. The noise was coming from the front right side of the engine,in english may call it ''cover'' but in every day Greek the mechanics call it ''skirt" or ''protective skirt". The photos are lousy because i was sin a hurry but you can get an idea.
  6. 047253041A is the part code. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/524557-felicia-with-heat-shield-in-the-intake-manifold/#findComment-5862650 I have remove it many-many years ago. I have covered the exhaust manifold plus installed a heat shield for the Intake manifold.
  7. But you hold this specific hose in your hands in the video. Here in Greece we call those pipes as ''paper pipes'', an example Here Usually for air-induction kits, as you saw in the links i use it in a different way than the factory to bring more cool air inside my air-filter box.
  8. 6:08 Happened to me also in one side by a sloppy mechanic 22:14 I have removed the whole thing due to dirt-moisture,you can save some weight this way 23:21 You can make a cleaning with a/c spray.In the past i asked for a thoroughly evaporator-blower cleaning from a a/c specialist (he removed the cover) 23:51 You can find info about this in my attachments,was bringing hot air from the intake cover inside the air filter box to help the engine at cold starts in Winter. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/499328-how-much-time-do-you-warm-up-your-felicia/page/19/#findComment-5638614 https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/499328-how-much-time-do-you-warm-up-your-felicia/page/18/ Now i use that hose for different purpose: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/477677-skoda-felica-13-what-kind-of-air-filter-do-you-use/
  9. The links were to search the matter deeper. You already have the parts code to look in e-shops even for used parts,best of luck. 😉
  10. You lost that white teflon look Worm gear (cochlear atermonas) ? A mechanic may ''grab'' it with a special tool otherwise it will be shattered in pieces inside the gear box. Briskoda.net search 002409191B 002409191E Cost about 9 euro or 7,7 GBP
  11. Radiator Cover 6U0121283J ,differs from Radiator Support https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/6u0121283j-radiator-cover-1-3mpi-china-3089.html https://www.naskodovku.cz/kryt-vodniho-chladice-vedeni-vzduchu-pro-skoda-felicia-facelift-6u0121283j--6u0-121-283-j/ @keywacat It's a very crucial part,it ''drives'' the incoming air on the radiator otherwise the incoming air will lost some amount inside the engine bay with no benefits.
  12. I use a spray cleaner,not a thoroughly job but i didn't had much time at the moment. I will make a check after few months.
  13. To be honest i didn't paid attention the first days but now seems there is no ''sping effect'' on the driver's lock. It works for both functions but there is no return in the vertican position as the passenger's door does. I don't know if it's a mechanic's error or not,deep inside me i want to swap lockers but this means money and time.
  14. I have 14" (factory were 13") wheels so dont know what options i have...
  15. From n RTL documentary about safety (crash) tests in a Felicia. Even with air-bag the passenger's head hits the windshield ! 😯

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.