Coolant loss

ivanj

I am getting coolant loss but there are no signs of water on the drive. I have had the system checked to see if there is a problem with the head gasket and that seems to be OK , no gas in the coolant. I have also changed the filler cap to make sure that it is not a problem with the relief valve. Has anyone else has mysterious losses of this kind?

I am getting coolant loss but there are no signs of water on the drive. I have had the system checked to see if there is a problem with the head gasket and that seems to be OK , no gas in the coolant. I have also changed the filler cap to make sure that it is not a problem with the relief valve. Has anyone else has mysterious losses of this kind?

I have a similar problem at the moment and have been told that it's my radiator slowly leaking, check down the sides of your radiator and if there are any white marks then you need to get a new one.............I have just ordered a brand new one for the bargain price of £40 inc VAT...............:thumbup:

I am trying k-seal which is a preparation poured into the cooling system. I am told that it is very effective - we shall see. Thanks everyone for your useful comments. it is such a maze when you open the bonnet which kind of induces panic.