LCD screens in front headrests

mikes

Having been let down by the guy who wanted to swap headrests, I wonder if anyone has tried a DIY install?

Maplin are currently selling 7" widescreen monitors for about £80 that will play MPEG4 off an SD card or USB stick. This means that an 8 Gb USB stick (which can be had for less than £20) will hold 11 or 12 full length Divx movies. The screens come with a 12V car adapter and would plug in conveniently into the cigar lighter at the back of the front armrest.

It'll keep the kids happy and will look far better than the clunky strap-on screens with associated DVD player/leads/DVDs/empty boxes etc..

Anyway, my questions are:

Has anyone tried it?

How do you get into (i.e. remove the cover) the front headrests without using a Stanley knife (mine are leather and I'm not about to try without research)?

What's the internal structure of the headrest - anywhere to secure the screen?

If all the above are 'Don't know', has anyone taken one apart or is willing to take one apart or know where I can get one to dissect?