The Swan Brewers Fayre, Cheshire 1st March 4.00 pm

CORDY_SXMAN

The Swan Brewers Fayre 1st March 4.00 pm

*MEET CANCELLED*

Hi guys and gals,

Its time for the next north west vag meet. I try and organise a meet every month and try to do it different eac time so that it is not as far for some people to travel. So the last meet was good but not enough cars so may be this time we can arrange for more cars, so come tell your friend and get them interested don t even have to have a vag car, just come and join us mad lot down at the meet for some grub and a natter.

So where is it i here you all ask? Well :---

The Swan Pub Brewers Fayre

Bucklow Hill

Knutsford

Cheshire

WA16 6RD

*MEET CANCELLED*

And don t be like me and run over the big high kerb in the car park lol

From the M6, exit at junction19 and follow the A556 signposted for Manchester Airport and Stockport. Turn right at the 2nd set of traffic lights, approximately 3 miles along. The Swan Brewers Fayre.

Travelling from the M56, exit at junction7 and follow the A556 towards Northwich and the M6. At the 1st set of traffic lights turn left. The Swan restaurant and pub on the left hand side.

*MEET CANCELLED*

• 3 weeks later...

Good on you for the organisation :thumbup:

Shame, I'll be away that weekend, as that's very close for me :(

Also, might be worth thinking about leaving your mobile no publicly visible - you never know who's reading, or scanning, the forum...

Cheers,

Steve

But to all those going - watch the 50 mph cameras on the A556!

:iagree: They're very keen in both directions between the pub and the Mere traffic lights, going upto the M6 roundabout. Seem to be set to a pretty low level...

Steve