better-looking furby vrs front end

still waiting for me own furby vrs in black to arrive - should be here within the next ten days when i can finally introduce myself as an owner BUT i feel the front end especially on the black vrs could do with a bit of re-styling. my concern is the area around the front fogs and beneath the front number plate - on lighter coloured cars this area of body styling is quite marked - looks quite aggressive and in keeping with the rest of the car. in black , however, this styling is all but lost ( i include in this the front brake vents). my suggestion for a remedy would be to use some stainless mesh behind those areas - has anyone tried this, am i just being a bit of a hairdresser ???!!!

am i just being a bit of a hairdresser ???!!!

Yes :P

It looks fine on a black vRS to me, although I agree it looks meaner on the other colours (one of the reasons I chose red).

quite like the masks but still think the lower half could do with a bit more life - doesnt the focus rs have stainless mesh on its brake vents? the wife's 206 xsi looks the part with mesh below number plate -but the gearbox is like putting your hand in a bag of fish and trying to grab the nearest one ! anyway - anyone else agree about the black front aspect ? or am i gonna have to learn about crimping tongs?

I agree about the front end. I love the black but from a distance it is hard to really notice to vents and details. Think mesh would look ok, but not too silver or it could stand out too much!!

Easiest thing is to go for a lighter colour!

Ad

not too keep on the yellow, my mate had a yellow Loen and often his sexuality was questioned!! Not say I agree with that!!

well with a car called a loen.. im not suprised!!! :rofl: