vRS is on it's way!!!

Darren260403

Hello everybody, my name is Darren & i have just joined this great looking enthusiast website in the hope that you experts out there can help me in the event of any problems or indeed questions that may arise due the course of ownership of my new Octavia vRS!

I am SOOOOOO looking forward to picking it up next wed 5th March! Having test drove many different cars (i'm very particular) i really do believe i've found the perfect combination of reliability, good looks, practicality, performance & value for money!

All the best to all of you & i hope to chat soon!

PS: If there's any questions that i can help you guys/girls with regarding paintwork protection, stain removal, odour deodorising or carpet cleaning, indeed any form of valeting please don't hesitate to ask, i'd be honoured to help you people!

Kindest regards.... Darren

57 Blue Octavia 2.0t vRS Petrol, Hatchback, Sat Nav, 18" b14 Alloys, Parking Sensors, Roof Mounted Rosen dvd player, Xenons, Jumbo, Cruise control, Light Assist, Wife, 2 kids, 2 cats & a snake! Horray for the storage capacity!!!!!