Malthouse Meet 13th March

Lady Elanore

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumpy wants to know if that is all you eat except when he has stuffed you ;)

Actually I am now completely stuffed and resemble a pale space hopper. I had some mince that I had frozen from a previous pie making session and felt I deserved something to fill me up and make me happy. Mission accomplished I would say……......…well gurgle as I am awash with a pot of tea too:).

Actually I am now completely stuffed and resemble a pale space hopper. I had some mince that I had frozen from a previous pie making session and felt I deserved something to fill me up and make me happy. Mission accomplished I would say……......…well gurgle as I am awash with a pot of tea too:).

Pot of tea???? What are you playing at Amanda:eek:, Grumpy has gone to bed as he is sleepy....Awww bless, It's Friday night get the wine out!!!!!!:D

Pot of tea???? What are you playing at Amanda:eek:, Grumpy has gone to bed as he is sleepy....Awww bless, It's Friday night get the wine out!!!!!!:D

It is all part of my strategy to time shift myself enough to be able to watch the Grand Prix tomorrow (04:30hrs) and then go to work afterwards without sleeping.

Part 1 of the plan: Eat as much as I possibly can tonight (ice cream later on) so I will be able to stay awake for the qualifying tonight

Part 2 to drink a lot of booze to help pass out in the wee small hours and not get up till lunch time tomorrow

Part 3 eat lots more rubbish on Saturday till the race starts and them stay awake for 36 hours

Part 4 is to let the Albanian and the Roofer our of my cellar and let them go home.

It is all part of my strategy to time shift myself enough to be able to watch the Grand Prix tomorrow (04:30hrs) and then go to work afterwards without sleeping.

Part 1 of the plan: Eat as much as I possibly can tonight (ice cream later on) so I will be able to stay awake for the qualifying tonight

Part 2 to drink a lot of booze to help pass out in the wee small hours and not get up till lunch time tomorrow

Part 3 eat lots more rubbish on Saturday till the race starts and them stay awake for 36 hours

Part 4 is to let the Albanian and the Roofer our of my cellar and let them go home.

Just use and abuse the latter and then take loads of drugs:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just use and abuse the latter and then take loads of drugs:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumbup:

It’s always the obvious solutions that work best isn’t it:rofl:. mind you, I think the ice cream needs to be abused, as do the Albanian and the Roofer.;)

:thumbup:

It’s always the obvious solutions that work best isn’t it:rofl:. mind you, I think the ice cream needs to be abused, as do the Albanian and the Roofer.;)

Thats what they were put on this earth for, lets be honest what other use is there for them, Ooops:eek:

Thats what they were put on this earth for, lets be honest what other use is there for them, Ooops:eek:

Polishing your car and…………..er…………….I can’t really think of anything else at the moment:D

Hmmm, how about getting creepy crawlies out of the bath etc. ?

Yes I will give you that. It’s wise to keep a man on standby for that purpose.

So

1) Polishing cars

2) Emptying petrol from a diesel car

3) Getting spiders out of the bath

4) TBA