Yorkshire Coast Trip idea?

Skodaboy1983

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun 28th I'll be off work so could be good.

Let me know if you want a route planning and even if I can't make it I'll whip something up. Might bring a couple of non-members with me if thats ok. One with a mint 04reg Revo'd Octy VRS and another with LHD Czech Fabia VRS which he is in the process of upgrading to give it 250+bhp.

Sorry I lost track of who the organiser is. PM me if you want a route planning. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok folks first I apolgise for the delay in getting back to you on this one, with trying to organise a scottish region trip the week before and stuff in my personal life, how does the 28th September suit?

My plan would be to travel down to Scarborough for a long weekend prob stay at the travelodge or something like that on the friday nite, taking in some of my old stomping ground on saturday and have the meet on sunday and head back on Monday.

Cheers

Davy

Out of the 365 days in the year, the one time a meet is in my home town, it has to be on our daughter's birthday. I was going to say 'What are the chances?' but I suppose it is 365 - 1.:(

I'll ask my 2 mates if they're gonna be able to make it. Even if I can get them it looks like that still only makes 5 at the minute. Anybody else looking like attending? We should maybe start a new thread with location and date as the title so people can confirm for definite on there.