How much for Skoda alloys?

Hi Guys,

Can you please give me an idea on how much I could get for standard 16" Skoda alloys (as per attached pic)? Tyres are continental, but I think that front once needs replacing. Overall condition is good with just a few scratches.

Cheers,

David

20380.attach

As Superbs come with steel spare wheels why dont you try splitting them up and selling them individually on E-bay, they seem to be the most popular Superb alloy so you might sell them easier, I'm always on the look out for one of those to replace my spare steel.

As Superbs come with steel spare wheels why dont you try splitting them up and selling them individually on E-bay, they seem to be the most popular Superb alloy so you might sell them easier, I'm always on the look out for one of those to replace my spare steel.

Good point but will it locate in the spare wheel well?

Yep, I've got a set of these and I paid £100. Mine have good tyres too, although are a little scruffy.

They really aren't a desireable set of wheels unfortunately, and as such they aren't worth much.

Can't see why not the steel has a full size tyre on.

Just thinking that the location screw peg may not go through the hole in the alloy but I could be wrong..........:confuse:

Just thinking that the location screw peg may not go through the hole in the alloy but I could be wrong..........:confuse:

indeed the centre cap would need to come off. :)

But the center hole will still be the std (57.1mm or something) wont it??

Tell you what, I will answer my own question as I have these wheels downstairs and I have a steel spare in the boot of my Superb, I will try this at the weekend and update this thread........

It would also be a pretty crap design by VAG/Skoda if you cant secure the wheel in the wheel well after changing a puncture.

I agree, its the same size wheel with the same size tyre and the offset should be the same so I cant imagine it not fitting once the centre cap has been removed, I was given a spare alloy for my Octavia when I had it and it fitted straight in to the wheel well so I would imagine it would be the same for the Superb.