fabia door switch

I tried the search, but didn't find what I was looking for. So, don't shoot me if this already had been covered :) I instaled an aftermarket alarm + remote to my 2004 fabia. All is working fine, but I am supposed to wire the blue wire from the alarm to my door switch. Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to do this? And sorry for any mistakes, I am not english :)

Thank you

This thread may be of use to you:

http://briskoda.net/forums/technical-guides/remote-central-locking-installation-guide/84559/

Additionally, if you give us a bit more information about what make the kit is and what the wire does, and if possible the circuit diagram, we may be even more helpful!

Cheers

Rob

I have seen this guide, was very useful. But, it only covers remote central locking, I also have an alarm. And I must wire the blue wire, to the door switch, so the alarm knows when the doors are open, so it can re-lock if I accidentally unlock the car. So I just need to know what wire tells the car the doors are open .)

OK, I'm taking my locking system apart this weekend, I'll see if I can help you then.

So, you need +12v going to the blue wire when any door is open, is that right?

Cheers

Rob

well, the manual says the blue wire is for negative door triggering, but if I connect it over the lights, I should change polarity. I have no idea how to do that :)

Thank you in advance, most kind of you