Fog lights in front air dam

Hello all, I'm new here, though have had my mk1 Octavia VRS for 3 years now (from new). With the warranty now expired, I'm looking to fiddle around with it a bit - more questions to come.

Anyway, in my opinion, the front airdam/spoiler cries out for some round fog lights in the smallish, rectangular areas at the bottom (left and right). I think the Fabia VRS looks great with them. Is there a kit available to do this?

I'm reluctant to go slicing through the horizontal bars across the 'holes' and suspect that a product designed specifically for the purpose of adding fog lights will be necessary. Are there any thoughts out there? Cheers.

I can't remember who, but someone else has done projector spots in the lower centre grille. It's pretty marginal whether or not you can use them legally though, since they'd be borderline at best on being below 12" from the ground (when they could only legally be used in fog or falling snow [source Motor Vehicle (lighting) regulations]).