Little bonus for the Ring Trip!

I'd like to take credit for it, but then I've had foooook all to do with it, apart from organise this trip to be kind with dates.

As well as the two full days of Nordscheife action on the 10th and 11th, from 5pm to 8pm on the 11th - THE GRAND PRIX CIRCUIT is open for the same deal. I believe it's 30 to 35 euros for 20 minutes = BARGAIN! Doing one 20 minute session for sure! :cool:

Have been looking in more detail and it seems you need a helmet, attend a briefing, follow a pace car and works a little differently to the Ring.

Therefore, I'm just sticking to the Nordschleife itself and nothing else. :)

Have been looking in more detail and it seems you need a helmet, attend a briefing, follow a pace car and works a little differently to the Ring.

Therefore, I'm just sticking to the Nordschleife itself and nothing else. :)

Attend a briefing............?

No use to me, i don't speak german!!!

Attend a briefing............?

No use to me, i don't speak german!!!

I speak enough to get me by, but would be useless at a full-on breifing....

Also cannot be bothered to bring my crash-hat, so not going to bother. :D

If anyone will be going on circuit, I will bring my big lens for the camera to take some shots. I wasn't going to bother if we were just going to be on the ring, but if there's some smaller circuit action where I don't have to wait 12 minutes for the same car to come round, it might be worth it, trying to get some decent shots.

If anyone's going, drop me a PM and I'll bring it along. It's big, bulky, heavy and expensive, so I won't unless there's a good reason for it :)