My Fabia TT Quattro..... Pics

Got some new alloys to fit my fabia, i now have TT brakes and wheels :D, hence - fabia tt quattro tdi ;) - lol

From

DSC00200.jpg

To

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

If you cant tell yet, i got carried away with the pics :D

Plans are....

Coilovers

Red Porsche style retrim and doorcards (to be different)

Some nice tints

Then leave it at that.

What you think?

Jason

You know Brembos from Leon Cupra R fit under those wheels without the need for spacers. ;)

Very nice, and I love the TT comp alloys. :)

Got 312's anyway buddy, not planning any more than 170bhp at the minute :thumbup:

But the LCR brembo's would look ace :cool:

Are they 17"s? They look absolutely stunning. How easy are these wheels to come by - the Octy spiders seem to be like hens teeth...

And are those Rainsports on the back? What are they like?

Are they 17"s? They look absolutely stunning. How easy are these wheels to come by - the Octy spiders seem to be like hens teeth...

Yeah 17" alloys.

They are quite rare, There Audi TT competition alloys originally were polished rims, which my mate is going to do again for me :cool:

Anybody know why there called competition rims??

Anybody know why there called competition rims??

Just a name, but I love the comps compared to any other rim you can get from Audi. :cool: Would look dead smart polished to a mirror shine, but equally I think they'd look good in anthracite, especially on a black car. :)

:thumbup:

Very nice

...and you'll save hours over having Fabby wheels when it comes to cleaning.

That was the main reason for changing, two minutes and its clean, i clayed the wheels , polished and waxed twice before i fitted them, they look amazing :cool:

That was the main reason for changing, two minutes and its clean, i clayed the wheels , polished and waxed twice before i fitted them, they look amazing :cool:

Swine :P

Takes me as long to clean the wheels as it does to clean the rest of the car :mad:

You don't live local do you - I fancy taking life easier :rolleyes:

Love that colour coded grill without the chrome, did you do that or can you get them???

Did it myself.

Took a while though, you have to remove all the chrome (sit outside in an old bin etc full with bleach for around a week)

Clean up, then sand down to 1200 grit wet and dry (takes ages)

Then primer, spray and lacquer :cool:

Swine :P

Takes me as long to clean the wheels as it does to clean the rest of the car :mad:

You don't live local do you - I fancy taking life easier :rolleyes:

Just into Scotland, hated the fabia and octy wheel, right pain in the backside, took longer than the car :thumbdwn:

waxing the wheels a few times is one of the best things you can do on a car, makes them look so much better and makes them so much easier to clean :thumbup:

used Collinite 476S , not exactly made for wheels but has yet again done a cracking job :P

yeah we did my dads wheels when they were brand new with regular car polish, they are only painted with regular paint and lacquer anyway so i can't see the problem.

Did it myself.

Took a while though, you have to remove all the chrome (sit outside in an old bin etc full with bleach for around a week)

Clean up, then sand down to 1200 grit wet and dry (takes ages)

Then primer, spray and lacquer :cool:

Looks good though, I think it might be worth it, was gonna go badgeless, but the mesh doesnt match the vents below like standard grill, and I like the vented look, cheers :thumbup:

They are quite rare, There Audi TT competition alloys originally were polished rims, which my mate is going to do again for me :cool:

Looks Good, Take care getting them refurbed, some were painted after being kerbed and filled and will never polish up properly.

They came in 3 finishes from the factory, Polished, Diamond cut and painted. I have the polished on mine, I was going to get them mirror polished but to be honest I think it looks far too much and almost chrome in a ch4vvy sort of way.

01032008078%7E0.jpg

My next thought might be to get the insets painted/powdercoated black and the faces original polished.

Looks nice mate. Comps aren't that rare, plenty of sets on ebay and the like. Bloody heavy though.

Mine in 2003 ;)

FabiavRS.jpg

Prefered these though looking back, why I sold them i'll never know, both went over the GT Brembos.

vrs.jpg