Any dealers go a V6 demo?

primey

Working in the motor trade I use some data to help catalogue parts for our branches... 

The attached "csv" file shows the number of 3.6 Superb's registered in the UK (data from about February this year) Total is shown for each model in the last column on the right

attachicon.gifSuperb 3.6 in UK.csv

That's really useful Stuart - thank you. There is a slight problem though as the first two models listed say they were turbocharged....but there were no V6 turbocharged models made (as far as I am aware...).

Working in the motor trade I use some data to help catalogue parts for our branches... 

The attached "csv" file shows the number of 3.6 Superb's registered in the UK (data from about February this year) Total is shown for each model in the last column on the right

attachicon.gifSuperb 3.6 in UK.csv

Thanks for that Stuart but I am slightly confused as the first two models on that list say they were turbocharged but there was never (as far as I am aware) a V6 turbocharged model made....weird.

• 1 month later...

Agreed....there are a couple of used V6 estates on autoscout24 here in swiss that are simply way overpriced...(£25k for used 2010/11 model)....

But then again this is switzerland....and stupididlyexpensiveville springs to mind ;)