Where Alarm Horn (H12) Octavia 1

Hello,

I was searching like hell but i can't find the alarm on mij Octavai RS 2001 model. When U lock the doors with the remote en wait for a while and then open de door with the key there is a clicking sound under the dash after a few seconds. The lights are not blinking and no horn sounds. When i log the car I get the following error:

Address 46: Central Conv. Labels: 1C0-959-799.lbl

Part No: 1C0 959 799 B

Component: 45 Komfortgerát HLO 0003

Coding: 00259

Shop #: WSC 00848

VCID: 3669288D38C1

Part No: 1U4959801D

Component: 45 Tõrsteuer.FS KLO 0003

Part No: 1U4959802D

Component: 45 Tõrsteuer.BF KLO 0002

Part No: 1U0959811D

Component: 45 Tõrsteuer.HL KLO 0002

Part No: 1U0959812D

Component: 45 Tõrsteuer.HR KLO 0002

2 Faults Found:

01131 - Control Circuit for Turn Signals

25-00 - Unknown Switch Condition

01134 - Alarm Horn (H12)

49-00 - No Communications

So the qeustion raised: Where is the Alarm Horn Hidden? I hope somebody can tell me this because the Skoda dealer have no answer for me.

The 2001 UK model of the Mk1 Octavia vRS did not have an alarm fitted as standard, just an immobiliser, was the model shipped to Europe different?

No it's a original Dutch car no imported version as far as i now. Why is de car clicking then when I open the door with the key? And why is de car checking it when I get the laptop on it. Or is this standard put in de software and iff so is it possible to put one on the car as plug and play?

And for the people who have on can you get a picture for me where it is exactly.

thank you

Edited by Antera

Have you checked the fuses?

I did but i can't find one is broken + in the manual is no fuse asspecialy for the alarm of is this hidden under the dashboard?

I foun the fuseholder with no fuse in it. I take a 15A fuse en put it in the holder. Now when i lock my car and open it with the key the horn is going off. The alarmhorn is under the frontwindow under the black plate. not in a wheel arch. I came with this because i found someone who works with skoda and is looking in de old books for it. He didn't now dat there was a availible alarm onder octavia. He found this picture:

dscn0537xn.jpg

The only thing i see now is that the turning lights are not flashing. Is there some reason where I can find this problem. Iff it's not no problem but i like to have it all working

If you scan the car again, do you have any errors?

The problem is that module 46 not acceceble is. one time it did but after that never can get in that module. And i don't now why.

Futher nog errors