Fabia FMIC

RAG

Hi,

I did post in tech talk, but got no replies. Last year I seem to remember another Fabia VRS Mk1 owner was sourcing an FMIC intercooler kit for approx £200. Did this come to fruition and if so, are they still available?

Thanks

RAG

Thanks guys. I have just looked at TX Autosport, but I think they are a bit deep. I bought a universal one that is approx 690mm x 300mmx 65mm and my mechanic can't get it to fit in, because of the air con unit. Think I will have to go down the route of a Seat FMIC, as it seems to be thinner

What did you do with the main strengthening bar that runs around the front of the car? Think this was the main issue. Mine is a BLT engine code car on an 07 plate Fabia

Thanks

RAG

If you have cut it off, that would make the insurance invalid and the likely-hood is that the airbags wouldn't deploy. Don't really want to go down that road

y4ybyha8.jpg<br /><br />Go down the seat sport route and Ibiza crash bar no cutting needed to crash bar just bits of plastic what stinks out on the back of the bumper you don't need <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk