SCAMMER ALERT!

Hi all i know you are all going to be intrested in this, Well i posted a wanted item, and this user called terri contacted and said he could get me the vrs bumper and grill, all good from there into i sent the money, he got the money as i sent it via recorded devliery... from him receiveing the money, he hasent been helpful at all! the little ****'s last message was ( prove what was in the envolope, because you have no prove)

So this bloke has scammed £180 from me,

His username is terri and his name is paul woodward!

Search paul woodward scammer in google and see for userself! he has targeted other forums! i am absolutly sick! ive lost £180! i dont no what to do

Gio

have you spoken to the police if not you should.it might stop him doing it to someone els if he gets a knock on his door from the police.what he has done is no different to him taking money off you in the street its called robbery

bill

Edited by bill2

p woodward

3 barnes road

widnes

wa8 3lg

Yes I sent cash like a idiot! I didn't think! But I got it recorded and signed for so he actually signed it! I cannot beleave it! I have tried phoning his local police but straight through to voicemail! His username is terri he is a member!

Found this call Cheshire Police and quote crime number 0711080650 and add to it

http://www.migweb.co...er-warning.html

Contact one of the moderators on here to get him closed down

Sorry you have been scammed mate ALWAYS use paypal to send money, that way you can get it back in an instant

and this is the guys page , he can do bodyshop work too! http://www.briskoda.net/forums/user/99398-terri/

He is a know scammer and has been hitting the forums for an age

He has been arrested many times but just goes to show how good out justice system is

Easy money really !!!

You have an address someone should sort this out !!!

Contact the local police, & report the crime, as you have posted the address plus any e mails you have proof that he had no intention to supply the goods & that is fraud.

If you have any names of others he has done this too then let the police know.

I got scammed for just over £100 for concert tickets, reported to the police & Met police got the guy, who was prosecuted & imprisoned ( ok I didnt get my money back, but i felt justice done.)

don't think you are meant to send money in the post, am not 100% but don't think you have any recourse via the mail system if something goes wrong and you need to claim.

Sorry to hear though, we are lucky on here, dont seem to be many scammers, however just goes to show you can never be too careful!

yes clive is right, this guy has been around for a long time, i am suprised no one has gone to the address in person, for a little visit..

don't think you are meant to send money in the post, am not 100% but don't think you have any recourse via the mail system if something goes wrong and you need to claim.

Quite correct. Unless sending via Special Delivery.

http://www.royalmail.com/business/help-and-support/what-is-the-best-way-to-send-money-or-jewellery

Of course the insurance for sending £180 would probably be quite steep.

Not something I would ever entertain the thought of doing, tbh.

Thanks for heads-up on this guys. I had a few discussions with him on bumper painting as he was reasonably close.

But didn't get a good feeling based on his responses, so didn't proceed any further.

The details and name ring a bell with me, around a scam on E38 a few years ago as well.

On the vag forum I no some had a paint job done but him and it was a **** job, but I cannot contact him... So from what I have found out he does actually do some work : s