1.2 tsi 105 hp Elegance from Greece

Just added painted glossy black mirror covers and rear spoiler from superskoda, painted in two tone (black for the middle part, white for the side parts). Not sure everyone will like it, but i really do.

Will post pics soon

• Like 1

V1 spoiler from Superskoda, installed and painted in black and white (to match my car's color concept).

it is an exact fit, the only problem is that i needed to drill new holes for the installation (easy enough for a pro), coz the oem ones on the spoiler didn't seem to be in the right place.

i also removed the SKODA RAPID TSI logos for a cleaner look

a3xx.jpg

m7rk.jpg

2qkx.jpg

• Like 1

Humm very nice. Congrats! The logos were glued, right? I usually like to see those logos on the cars, but in your case, since you want a very custom and personalized look, it looks very ok:) 

• 4 weeks later...

If u can go with 17 or even 18 inch wheels, i totally agree it will look much better. I couldnt go for larger even though i wanted, since the Rapid was bought to provide enough space and comfort for my newborn baby.

Looking forward to your pics, when u start modding. I will upload some more soon.

Tommorow i will be having the windows tinted :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

just received the rear diffuser for Rapid. now it's just needs to get painted and fitted on. 

will post pics as soon as it's ready

Nice. Are you painting it black or body colour?

glossy black, to stand out and to match the rest black details i have (roof, mirror covers, side stripes, rear spoiler, grille and wheel)

the product looks quite promising and cant wait to have it fitted!

i will also get feedback regarding the quality from the guy who will be painting it (whom i trust)

• Like 1

glossy black, to stand out and to match the rest black details i have (roof, mirror covers, side stripes, rear spoiler, grille and wheel)

the product looks quite promising and cant wait to have it fitted!

i will also get feedback regarding the quality from the guy who will be painting it (whom i trust)

Look forward to seeing some pics. Also, the pics on this thread look great especially the wrapped roof. May have to get mine done suits the car very well.

Sent using my right thumb

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i placed it yesterday !

on each of the four edges, it has a pin.

you stick these pins into the carpet and bend them so that it holds to the floor carpet (the four pins embrace the carpet).

when someones figures out how to do it, it only takes a few seconds.

unfortunately it didn't come with instructions, but all is good.

nice addition to the interior imho. highly suggested!!

I have a Skoda Rapid Spaceback waiting for me at the dealer. Candy white, Sunroof, Black spoiler and black 17" Ray rims. I will pick it up on the 1st of april. 

I have a question regarding the RS Footrest from Superskoda. Do you think it is posible to remove it witout leaving ugly holes is the carpet? I will lease the car for 3 years and after that returning it to the dealer. I dont want to pay extra when returning it due to the holes...

I have a Skoda Rapid Spaceback waiting for me at the dealer. Candy white, Sunroof, Black spoiler and black 17" Ray rims. I will pick it up on the 1st of april. 

I have a question regarding the RS Footrest from Superskoda. Do you think it is posible to remove it witout leaving ugly holes is the carpet? I will lease the car for 3 years and after that returning it to the dealer. I dont want to pay extra when returning it due to the holes...

i can not be 100% sure. i don't want to encourage you to do something that may (or may not) cost you some Money.

when i placed the footrest, i placed it a bit sideways, so i took it completely off to place it straight.

i noticed that the old "holes" were not visible, mainly due to the texture of the carpet.

then i placed it again and it's been there for about 8 months.

i don't think that the holes will be visible and it's a bit difficult IMHO for someone to just look for some carpet marks over there.

it's a nice addition though

sorry of i haven't been much of a help