Need lots of suspension parts

As the title explains, my other half's mk1 needs lots of bits of the suspension.

It needs a new anti roll bar and bushes. (apparently the last person to replace the bushes didn't replace the metal jacket they sit in and now they have rotten away again and knackered the anti roll bar!!) 

It also needs rear console bushes and bump stops.  All relatively (easy) stuff for me to replace but I do have 1 question.

Does the VRS have stiffer bushes and/or thicker anti roll bar, or are those components standard across the range? The car is the 1.4 twin cam 100hp.

Any help would be greatly welcomed.

The VRS has a thicker anti roll bar.

As memory serves there are a couple of different bar sizes across the range of Fabia's.

I may be wrong about the sizes but, 16 mm, 18 mm and 21 mm ring a bell.

My mate has a VRS and it had was meant to be the biggest ones but, his bar, like yours, had been nibbled away and he managed to fit the smallest ones along with new u-clamps and bolts and they do the job perfectly. The clamps and bolts were new original ones, they seem to be the same across the range it's only the bar o.d. and bush i.d's that are different.

Hope you can get it sorted out ok.