Spam mail

VWD

I'm a happy AF customer with Flux Rescue, but not happy with spam emails asking if I'd like rescue cover at a higher price than I paid. Perhaps AF blokes on here might ask marketing if they wish to upset, happy customers and get a bad PR. Perhaps time for AF to rein in marketing, as customers like me go elsewhere when they get this level of spam .

• Sponsor

I'm a happy AF customer with Flux Rescue, but not happy with spam emails asking if I'd like rescue cover at a higher price than I paid. Perhaps AF blokes on here might ask marketing if they wish to upset, happy customers and get a bad PR. Perhaps time for AF to rein in marketing, as customers like me go elsewhere when they get this level of spam .

Can you DM me your post code please so that i can locate your file and pass your comments on to our marketing firm

Many thanks and apologies

Just click the 'unsubscribe' button :think:

I did this years ago and now receive nothing :sun:

• 7 months later...

Can you DM me your post code please so that i can locate your file and pass your comments on to our marketing firm

Many thanks and apologies

Same again this year. I've sent in a complaint, and marketing have been warned off AGAIN.  Then again ,the new idea of high referral/ introduction fees might loose AF their competitive edge next year. Last year £10 ,and AF were excellent in comparision to my previous broker .This year , Meerkats were only a few ££ more than AF. WHY? - A £30 referral fee on a renewal of arounf £170.