Recommendations after a Shark Remap?

hmmmm

Has anyone added anything else to their car to go with the stage 1 remap?

I'm sure i read somewhere about someone adding a different coil pack but can't find it and not sure if it's worth it?

Also is there a difference with the uprated divertar valve? Also what divertar valve is it?

before i had my remap done i have a neuspeed intake fitted and gave more turbo noise but increase in power was small as i didn't realize the tsi engine's have like 215hp standard. according to rollers it made about 4+5 hp. have also a gfb dv+ valve and was not sure if it would make a big difference but it does from when u let off the accelerator pedal to change gear and put your foot back on the power it just seems more instant and the noise is louder but not chavy loud sounds more like a sneeze lol!! but overall with the apr remap it just feels night and day.

My Octy VRS was Stage 2+ Shark Performance with OE intake and paper air filter. Std Bosch spark plugs with Std Coil packs, Std N revision PCV valve and G revision DV. I had the SFS boost hoses fitted along with the first BCS TBE with 200 cel motorsport cat fitted to an Octy and it gave a healthy 270bhp. Granted I would have got a bit more peak power with an intake but I lost too much low down torque; so I removed it and refitted the OE intake cover with paper filter.  Don't be fooled by aftermarket filters as independent tests have been done and the highest flowing filter only flowed 0.90% more volume than paper, which equated to 0 gain. I am of the belief that an air filters main job is to filter the grit out of the air and protect the engine/turbo internals.  I found with the OE intake cover the car was much more responsive low down and in the mid range, which is the power band we mostly use in road driving.  All that was on std brakes and only lowered on Eibach springs. I never needed to uprate the brakes as I do not do track days. I am an advanced driver and never had any brake fade when pushing the car.