any ideas on problem?

Hi guys brain picking time again. After engine change my engine misfires when on choke on cold start at 1200rpm, and also missfires now and again at 2500rpm ish, but todat while free rolling i was blipping the throttle and instead of picking up it dont and sounds flat and pops then picks up.

when driving its fine and when pulling off uts fine.

Could it be that my throttle body needs resetting or n75 valve, or recuirc valve, or maf, or something else?

Next problem is its using water rather quick if doin small runs goes quick but then if doin long runs it takes its time. Eg last sunday light came on topped up, did some running around come mon morn had to top up again, and drove all week 10miles each way to nd from work and today had to top up again any ideas? Had it in work shop running for over a hour but no visible leaks

Water loss sussed was a split in a small pipe above gearbox hence no wet floor ut this morn on cold start the other problem was alot worse i mean real bad missfiring had to switch off and start again and hold throttle on at about 1500rpm