Yeti rubber mats: Genuine Skoda set of four

KBPhoto

Due to a mix up over which Yeti to buy, I have ended up with two sets of rubber floor mats and fixings.

Obviously don't need both, so looking to get back what I paid for them. £30 collected from between Hereford / Worcester.

post-59543-0-47006400-1414615248_thumb.jpg  post-59543-0-11914200-1414615295_thumb.jpg  post-59543-0-80984700-1414615618_thumb.jpg

These are genuine Skoda mats for a pre-FL Yeti. They are in excellent condition (excuse the dusty footprints on the front passenger one as I accidentally stood on it just before taking the picture) and come with the four fixings needed to secure the front two mats to the carpet.

• 2 months later...

Here you go - although I may have got the rear pair round the wrong way on the part numbers!

Front pair: DCC 630 101

Driver's side: 5L2 862 436

Passenger side: 5L2 862 435

Rear pair: DCC 630 001

Rear Left: 5L0 862 452

Rear Right: 5L0 862 451

Hope that helps you deciding if they'll fit the FL. I've just checked and believe that they do fir FL RHD Yeti's (and the rears are for both LHD & RHD).

Is there a part number on them? Just wondering about FL Yeti fitment. Can't see that causing an issue, but would want to check first.

It won't, I've got the same ones in mine at the mo, great for winter :)

• Like 2

Thanks for that. Confirmed it via the P/N route too :thumbup:

Yep, always try to have some rubber mats for winter. Easier to keep clean and don't absorb anything!

• Like 1