Places In East Anglia / South East That Can Definitely Do Raise Toe / S-Curve On Superb?

jimbof

Don't want to get waffled; anyone know who can do this for me?

My tyres wear beautifully evenly, have no issues with pulling to a side or anything similar, but I do seem to have a slightly scary feeling as the car traverses camber on the road.  If I really want to scare myself, taking the car on the other side of the road makes it feel like the wheel wants to fold itself out of the tyre (if that makes sense as a description).  Very weird.

So I guess I need this magic adjustment setting up right, which it sounds like involves the proper jigs - or can it be done without?

• 3 months later...

Result  :thumbup:

I had an Accord once that started tramlining something awful.  Was belting back along the A3 when I noticed it pulling to the left.  Realised something wasn't right, so assumed it was tracking.  Didn't have the good sense to slow down  :notme: and carried on home.

Went to the local tyre depot and the tracking was fine, no brake or suspension issues.  Then the chap said 'but we can't put this back on!'.  Faulty tyre where the inner tyre wall was deforming around its entire circumference  :peek:  :o

I'd had new shocks and springs fitted a couple of months before, but the shocks were really soft and it turned out the originals were fine so were swapped back.  I didn't know, but apparently if you have a broken spring, it can make the shocks look bent, but it's an optical illusion.  No doubt everyone except me knew this! 

Gaz