Various MK2 Fabia VRS modifications for sale

Ally_bassman

Yeah Im in position of needing a bigger boot at very least. Dont really want to get rid of my vrs but needs must. Obvious answer is the estate version :) especially seeing as the no vat is back. Just need to sell mine now. Id ratjer not trade it in as I'd heard the values were very low.

Yeah Im in position of needing a bigger boot at very least. Dont really want to get rid of my vrs but needs must. Obvious answer is the estate version :) especially seeing as the no vat is back. Just need to sell mine now. Id ratjer not trade it in as I'd heard the values were very low.

If I remember rightly I got £8500 trade in for my old 11plate vrs and that was back in April this year. I didn't think that was too bad considering the car cost £13500 3years ago.

• Like 2

Skoda wont let me trade mine in with the centre box removed. And they are being funny about it being lowered when its not they official eibach ones. They also mentioned id have to take my yellowstuff pads out. In other words they want it turning back to complete standard. Before they buy it

Thanks For The ITG

All Fitted Now! :)

Excellent mate! Glad it's going to a good home, have you noticed the difference yet?

Now that my car has no ITG and TMC, I've realised how much of a difference they made. :-( the urgency and top end power have completely gone!

Skoda wont let me trade mine in with the centre box removed. And they are being funny about it being lowered when its not they official eibach ones. They also mentioned id have to take my yellowstuff pads out. In other words they want it turning back to complete standard. Before they buy it

Dam. :-( I guess I'm lucky the garage I'm buying my new car aren't too bothered about my car. I think it is literally going in on Thursday and then off to another trader/auction.

I can see where Skoda is coming from, but I bet you will find another member who is willing to swap exhausts/springs over.

shows their ignorance .... nothing wrong with yellowstuff pads, they meet the proper legal codes to be used as replacement pads on the road, it slike them saying "you have replaced the front pad with blueprint pads, we don't like that manufacturer, so we wont have it" its simply a replacement part. I bet another derler would have it in a flash, I know mine would!

yes I feel more response and more noises but then again u no how your mind plays tricks when you buy something new! :)

Them wheels would look better on mine with your spacers ;) Cmon do it! haha

shows their ignorance .... nothing wrong with yellowstuff pads, they meet the proper legal codes to be used as replacement pads on the road, it slike them saying "you have replaced the front pad with blueprint pads, we don't like that manufacturer, so we wont have it" its simply a replacement part. I bet another derler would have it in a flash, I know mine would!

sorry to clog up your thread Ally.

Sharkrider, do you think your dealer would have the car 'as it sits' ie with centre box out, springs and pads? Noy really bothered about travelling if it means I can sell. All my local (ish) dealers are the same franchise so will take the same stance.

sorry to clog up your thread Ally.

Sharkrider, do you think your dealer would have the car 'as it sits' ie with centre box out, springs and pads? Noy really bothered about travelling if it means I can sell. All my local (ish) dealers are the same franchise so will take the same stance.

I havent removed the centre section of my exhaust , and the springs are eibach, supplied when the car is new, but they are perfectly happy with me putting in BRK7 spark plugs yellow stuff pads ect ... they had a good "look" at my RARB when I first put it on, and havent said anything.,...

I think they would have it... IF it didn't burn oil.... they know what these are like, they gave mee £1000 more for my old car (60 plate vRS) than other dealers quoted, and said "they want it on the forecort" as they knew it was "a good one" .. it sold within a month! :o

give them a ring, and explain... its border cars lillyhall (workington) google 'em, gotta be worth a try! ESPECIALLY if you want to buy another skoda ;)

Cool thanks, yours is lowered too? Have mine on eibachs and just concerned about rubbing under compression?

Also what year did you order for the TMC tuning box as mine is a CTHE 13 plate, not sure if the map is different for CAVE or if if can be flashed to a different version if required?