REVO SPS switch - As New. SOLD

999pooch

For sale is a Revo Serial Port Switch (SPS).

This allows users who have Revo software installed on their car to switch between modes through the OBD2 port. i.e. Stock, stage 1 95 Ron, Stage 2 99 Ron & immobilised. (specific modes are car & ECU dependant)

Full details here-

http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details//serial-port-switch-sps#.VLhVtorfXCR

The switch was bought last year for £125 and used a handful of times, so is as new and comes with instructions & box.

This is the latest generation SPS switch and should work with most cars that can be flashed through the OBD2 port :) However please check compatibility before committing to purchase :)

Asking £65+p&p ono

post-70340-0-25158300-1421368726_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i am very interested but not sure how to proceed as i cannot collect the distance is to great

what concerns me is payment how can we proceed so i get switch and you get your money as there are stories of people not getting goods or money  

i am also om the MKV GTI forum they don't recommend bank transfers would it protect both of us if i bought it from you on Ebay   

• 3 weeks later...