DTUK CRD-T tuning box for mk2 vrs CR reduced now £165

ed209

DTUK CRD-T tuning box for mk2 vrs CR tdi

I have just removed the tuning box from my 2013 Vrs as I am considering changing cars in the near future.

Its therefore for sale. The box comes with the loom and still in the original box with fitting instructions etc.

I am after £165 for the box which seems a fair price given the purchase price and the the price other boxes have been sold for on here.

I can post the box out or I am in Co Durham and can possibly deliver or meet up for a sale in roughly the Durham/Newcastle/Gateshead/Sunderland area.

The usual insurance solution as mentioned in the thread discussing the crd-t box has been applied to this box.

This box has never caused me a problem in terms of warning lights etc and does really make a difference. I am starting to regret removing it but as my car is now insured as standard for this year and its up for sale.

Long thread on how good these boxes are here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/273668-buying-a-crd-t-tuning-box-from-dtuk/

Semd me a PM if interested or for details.

Edited by ed209
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...