Colour maxi dot orange numbers while scrolling

As above really. This happened for the first time today. 10,000 miles in and whilst scrolling through the driving data the numbers were in Orange before returning to white once selected. Never happened before. I had just pulled over and gotten something out of the boot. No warning alarms. A glance through the manual and a google hasn't brought any answers.

What is this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It does look very deliberate. I'll let it rest for the night and see what happens in the morning! Glad to hear I'm not the only one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Colour MDF all figures display orange whilst scrolling through screens to shown you which screen you are currently looking at, it is supposed to do this.........as soon as you stop scrolling the numbers go white.........

Mine does this & so do those that I have seen it is normal

Colour MDF all figures display orange whilst scrolling through screens to shown you which screen you are currently looking at, it is supposed to do this.........as soon as you stop scrolling the numbers go white.........

Mine does this & so do those that I have seen it is normal

Mine did the same as the OP said,it has always shown a white colour even when scrolling through.

5 weeks ago mine did the same.... nomally White but was displaying yellow/orange instead.... after a 5min stop it was White again

Sendt fra min SM-G900F med Tapatalk

Edited by MadsB

Ah hang on.....difference between the two images.....you have your cruise control on.

Could that be why? Cant say I particularly remember ever scrolling through vehicle settings whilst on cruise.

It's always white on mine too. Could it be that it was orange on an older software version and there's a bug that makes it revert to that in some situations?

Mine is built in week 2 2015

Im nearly always on cruise control

Sendt fra min SM-G900F med Tapatalk

Edited by MadsB

When it happened to me, it was on a morning and it lasted until I parked at work. Everything was back to white in the evening. I thought of an alarm but did not detect anything that could be wrong.

• 7 months later...