Spotify via Bluetooth - artwork?

Hi all.

When I connect my android phone via Bluetooth, song titles and artists load fine, however there is no artwork - only an unsightly grey square with the Bluetooth logo.

Anyone know how I can get artwork to load when playing songs through Spotify via Bluetooth?

Thanks!

Joe

I for one don't know how.

One thing I do know is that if an album is on my phone in its entirety, and my phone has used one of the online databases (eg Gracenote) to obtain images, then Bolero displays album art no problem. If not, if album is incomplete, or anything else is slightly different, then no album art is shown..

Spotify works differently to audio apps on phones.

I believe its either one of two things:

1) Music files have the pictures of the albums inbedded into them and are then displayed, because spotify doesnt handle files, it literally handles its own spotify file that is unreadable in anything else other than spotify

2) The folders that usually contain the music files also contains a small image of the album cover which is then displayed.

I know for a fact that my iPod classic displays album art, spotify though doesn't.

Thats my rough understanding of it anyway, I could be completely wrong!

Long and short is it wont work with Spotify, if it were to work it would be something Spotify would have to implement at there end.

I can confirm 1) There are several programs that will allow you to add the albumart to the metadata for the song, much in the same way as the information about artist, title etc. I have done that for my collection of MP3 songs, and when played from an SD card the albumart is displayed