REH17

Hello Briskoda

Reluctantly selling the VRS due to buying a Scout (which is epic) and not having the time or use for the VRS any longer.

Details as follows:

2 Keys

2004 "54"

107,500 Miles

Comprehensive History, Stamps in book for work done etc and the more recent services done by myself every 5-6 Thousand miles, receipts to     prove etc.

I am the 2nd owner since March 2009

Detachable towbar with 12N electrics and on the 12S the reverse only is wired up (never had the need for the other stuff but you could add to it or remove it if you wanted, I have the crash bar if you want to remove the towbar) - Electrics are on a removable loom

4 Goodyear Eagle Asymetric  Tyres - Stil got a bit of life in them, very good tyres!

4 new wheel centre logos

4 new Locking nuts for the alloys (Brand new only the other week, old ones come with the car but the key is all chewed up but they are there if you want them)

Clean Interior, have had seat covers on front seats from the day I got it

CD player ( original tape deck included but it doesnt work - I have the code but it doesn't work for some reason)

Some breather hoses in the engine have been changed to Silicon ones.

SAI fan has been re-bolted (rivets perished so removed and re-bolted so it doesn't leak and sound horrible)

Recon Gearbox a few years ago

New NSF Wheel bearing a few years ago

2 new rear calipers a few years ago

Brand new battery with warranty.

The "not so good bits"

Paintwork is fair, usual car park scratches etc, few on the mirror, nothing major though, a good weekend polishing and it will look great again.

Driver door lock only works if you put key in and turn. All other doors open on the button. (OSR door has had a new lock at great expense)

Gears could do with aligning properly, it has had a recon a few years ago, drives well but just needs fine tuning (again I am being quite critical here but Im an honest guy)

I have had a rather decent sound system in the car (have since removed) and in doing so I changed all the speakers.  On the rear ones, the screws have ever so slightly penetrated the trim, it never bothered me, but you could obtain replacements or just file it down and wax if it bothered you.

I have left the power cable from the battery to the boot should you wish to put an amp back in... the power for the trailer indicators is also taken off this feed... you might want to relocate it into the cigarette lighter socket but its never been an issue so Ive left it where it is.

One of the roof rack plastic insert things is broken. Rack can be attached but when not in use the car has a cap missing.. can be obtained from a dealer for pence.

To summarise:

An honest car which has been used daily, as a workhorse, but much loved and has had thousands spent on it.

It will require a cambelt sometime soon, havent used it much since November and would advise this is done.

I have a Thule Roof Rack (again have used it alot so its not in mint condition but perfectly useable) This is available to buy at extra cost.

Open to questions but I am not willing to negotiate silly offers.  The car has served me well since 2009 and has NEVER broken down.

I would like it to go to someone who will spend the time to continue to keep it running as I have, and to enjoy it.  Proof that regular servicing and maintainence really does work!

Priced to sell as Parents need the driveway back within the month

Car as it is, £2200 OVNO

Car With Cambelt £2500

I am aware there are plenty to choose from, but given I have a folder full of receipts and history I would like to think that in itself is something worthy of investment. I invite you to view the car, weekends are best but can do weekday evenings (after 6pm subject to me finishing work)

MOT expires December 2015

I am based in Droitwich , near Worcester,    10 mins off J5 M5

Questions are best asked on here in a direct message or as a comment if you wish

Phone number is 07515 561 693, text me if you prefer.

Thank you all , look forward to hearing from you

Rob

P7111718_zps67mwi4nv.jpg

P7111717_zpsk4xanuqr.jpg

P7111716_zpsseba5udq.jpg

P7111715_zpsjttkj9ki.jpg

P7111714_zpsruxp4mz0.jpg

P7111713_zps5xjuwqee.jpg

P7111712_zpsggxs9dwm.jpg

P7111711_zpsn5qvzi7q.jpg

P7111710_zpsxz6y3tel.jpg

P7111709_zpsce9yhfaa.jpg