Does anyone know if the Golf R anti roll bars will fit the 4x4 vRS? I had an uprated rear anti roll bar on my MK2, which made it rather more 'pointy', and am considering upgrading my MK3 4x4 estate to tie it down a bit more. :)

There doesn't appear to be much listed directly for the 4x4 as it's relatively new, and the standard version doesn't look likely to fit due to the transmission.

Eibach do them for the 4x4. The part number is one digit different for the golf R so I wouldn't like to say if other golf R bars would fit or not. Which ones were you looking at?

Skoda seem to work with Eibach and approve some Eibach kit for use on their cars (not sure about these though) so this would seem to be as good as any.

Haven't seen any thing else suspension wise for the Skoda 4x4 so far.

Eibach do them for the 4x4. The part number is one digit different for the golf R so I wouldn't like to say if other golf R bars would fit or not. Which ones were you looking at?

Skoda seem to work with Eibach and approve some Eibach kit for use on their cars (not sure about these though) so this would seem to be as good as any.

Haven't seen any thing else suspension wise for the Skoda 4x4 so far.

Is this the kit you refer to? It only specifies 2.0 TDI 4x4, I assume there's no difference for the vRS? It does list the Golf R and Audi A3 Quattro and other 4x4 models as suitable applications, so they seem to be a common part?

This kit lists the Golf R as well, but no other 4x4 models such as Audi Quattro etc., and is £68 dearer!  :notme:

I'd also prefer to only get the rear if it was possible. 

Edited by skodaphile

Yes those are what I was looking at.

When you select the car there are 2 entries for 2.0 TDi on the 5e5, one for 11/2012, one for 9/2014. Only thing makes sense is that is the VRS 4x4 as I can't think of much else that changed in MY15

Before I parted with hard cash I would talk to Eibach, only way to be sure. Too many similar cars around.

Be interested in what you think if you do it. Not really looking at it myself just yet but it is the only criticism I have with mine.