Skip to content

Bertie90

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bertie90

  1. people don't slap bigger turbos, intercoolers 2.0 engines because it's economically viable project innit
  2. I was hoping someone knew but it seems I have to work something else out. Not really, the egr recirculates exhaust gases, this recirculates oil vapour from blowby and runs in back to the intake. So a bit like an EGR but a lot simpler. Thanks for your input 👍
  3. It's for a 1.6tdi. The connectors pop inside of the PCV and have an O ring around then too. If I were to buy a hose that goes over it and secure it with a jubilee clip, then the hose would be too big to attach to the fittings of the catch can. I'll post a picture of what I've done. Very redneck style.
  4. thanks for the advice but it's not what I was looking for. I was looking for hoses with that type of connector.
  5. hey guys, does anyone know where I can find hoses that go from the PCV to catch can to inlet? I have improvised with the OEM hose but it doesn't look right and I'm sruggling to find some hoses long enough and also that fit the connections in order to reach my catch can something similar to this that doesn't cost £400 1.6tdi

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.