Skip to content

nickytheshaft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickytheshaft

  1. I had this issue in deed. Activate files legacy mode and it should solve your problems. I will reinstall it later this evening and let you know Ok Thanks, I will try
  2. does anyone know the name or have a link for the metal plate that holds the trunk button? I recieved a reverse cam than came with treads but the seller does not provide the metal plate. therefore i have sold doubts abou the camera holding with the skinny plastic clips.... I need to secure it with the metal plate and bolts. I am talking about this plate My stock handle holds with a solid metal clip.
  3. ok, for the 3.5 mic, I found it to work best on the sun visor, juste above your head. the rearview mirror seems to be too far for these cheapo mics. On he visor, people hear me clear.
  4. I forgot Poweramp. It works but when you try to use the Bluetooth for a call, it rings twice then blasts the Poweramp volume to maximum. I use pulsar player now free and just as good and no Issues. I got Android auto to work just fine with 3.5 mic. Can you post the link for your usb microphone?
  5. Hi, yes you can splice the power cables and extend them without any problems. I built my own cable for my current unit by splicing and rewireing the whole usb plug that was provided with the unit. Can you post a ling of your usb microphone? I am interested. Thanks Hi, yes you can splice the power cables and extend them without any problems. I built my own cable for my current unit by splicing and rewireing the whole usb plug that was provided with the unit. Can you post a ling of your usb microphone? I am interested. Thanks
  6. Yes internal mic use useless unless your mouth is 1cm From it. In that case the sound can be Preety good 😂 The mic I Found works the best is https://a.aliexpress.com/_vnECfR I even tried an Amazon lavalier mic but was no match for this cheapo mic. It went straight back
  7. What I found out is that all tjese mics have a really short range. Putting it in the rearview mirrir is too far. I ended up putting mine in the sun visor, right above my head and the sound is fine.
  8. I may sound stupid but won't jsut changing the struts and handle work?
  9. I am in FranceI got mine shipped from Spain so no import taxes or Vat. My precious unit was shipped from China. It went trought customs without being charged for taxes or Vat. It may depend on the size of the box. Smaller boxes seems to go trought easily
  10. Music quality is excellent. It won't work with canton unfortunately. Phone call is hit or miss depending on the external mic you use. GPS is perfect with the car GPS. I can't say for the provided antenna, I use the car factory antenna
  11. I made a backup of the original apps, I didn't want to make the same mistake I made on my firt unit.
  12. I just recieved a 4GB model (second one) and I don't have this issue. Everything is OK. I am on a 2022110 firmware thought. It seems stable so I won't updrade. Seller sent me a dump if anyone needs it
  13. Are you sure there is not an Android system file update? They take quite a while. Regarding my new Unit, I won't recommend it either. Call quality is good but FM radio is horrible and if I use Sygic and let's say dabZ, every time I hit the home Button, it shuts down dabZ. This only happens when Sygic is running..
  14. So an MCU upgrade sent by the seller seems to have done the trick, the units shuts down afer 1 minute when set to ne sleep. This seller is really better that Ebilaen, he aswers fast and helps quite a lot.
  15. Well I just noticed that the unit does not shut off, it stays in sleep mode no matter what setting I use, even no sleep I am trying to sort it out with the seller.
  16. So the unit looks way more stable than the ebilaen and the UI is more polished. The 3gb ram are more than enough to drive the unit. I haven't tested the call quality yet. One thing I noticed, the drive modes don't pop up When you press the button, you have to go in the settings to see what mode is activated They may be a workaround I haven't figured out yet. For the moment I am happier with this unit than the ebilaen. From what I see, everything is identical to joying units You could go for it
  17. So I Found the code 121212 Something odd thought, I don't see dabZ in the apps. I will try to install carwebguru a d see if it shows In there
  18. So the unit is in place and running. The UI is soooo much nicer and everything is snappy and fast. Now I have to learn how to use it because is is completely different than the other one. I also need the factory password. I hope there is a setting for the FM volume because as it is, on 1 It blasts your ears.
  19. So my unit has finally arrived and as expected... there was a little bit of a lie. The B version suppose to work with the cd player is just an extended connector to avoid moving the harness from the glove box side to the the center of the car... there is no connection what so ever to the cd player. In my case, this is useless as I hav to get the stock GPS antenna and the stock DAB antenna so I must move the harness. the quadlock quality is lower than the presious one I had. There is no stock USB cable, hopefully I kept the one from the previous unit that I will customise to get the 5V to the quadlock. I sold the other custom one with the connector to the new owner. I will try to get everything set up and running this evening or tomorrow.
  20. Cool, I asked them to send me one for my new unit but they refused as I didn't get it from theme. i will go waster style and build my own, I have enaught knowledg in electric and soldering to make it happen.
  21. Depending on you screen size, I think your best option wouldbe to go with sometihong like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003707114556.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.15342e0e7PKXPD

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.