Everything posted by nickytheshaft
-
Reverse camera coding
Unfortunately I have the small boot handle. The camera I have is this one option D. I had an Android head unit so it was running in ahd and was ok. Now that I fitted an mib2 as reverted to analog, I have waves..... Power is delivered by the 12 back wiper. I guess I will have to go with the 3rd link you provided. So the option E of the third link will allow all the coding you made to get all the options?
-
Reverse camera coding
Then what camera should I use? The same as the one I the op of the topping you posted your codes?
-
Reverse camera coding
I will try your coding tomorrow
-
Reverse camera coding
Yes it is aftermarket, I cut the wire for the lines as I saw in videos that the system provides dynamic lines
-
Reverse camera coding
Hello, I have installed my reverse camera and coded the reverse camera low in 5F. I now have the picture but no guide lines? Am I missing something? I searched and came on this post. Should I code all of this? https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/485897-how-to-reverse-camera-fitting-guide/?do=findComment&comment=5456364
-
Amundsen retrofit
Yes, you have to extract the map of your unit with vcds, send it to him and he will take care of everything. I am super happy with what he did for me
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
The factory reset will delete Tlink, dab+ app, Tpms.. every thing that is not stock Android. Ebilaen will not be cooperativ to send you a new version. I have a backup in case. This being said, it is not that good ok theses units, the poor microphone quality makes the unit not understand everything you say plus if you have music running, it will cut the music only something like 10 seconds when you are dictating a message.... So basically the music comes back on and ruins your messages.
-
Amundsen retrofit
Talk to Pab, he is the guy. He just fixed me up with an mib2 Amundsen, glove box unit, screen and usb port for Android auto and apple carplay. I sent him a map file of my unit and he taylored it for my car (vrs logo...) Parts number are 5Q0035874C 5E0919605M 5Q0035726J You will also have to shave of foolproof on the usb and displays sockets but nothing hard, it's a 2mn job
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Skoda Octavia III tyres
I totally agree, the speedo will be off and the tyres may not fit under the arch..;
-
Octavia RS 2014 possibly APR tuned - any way to tell?
I don't think that the dealer can legally sell a retuned car. It more than obvious that they reset the ECU to stock but the only way is to dyno the car.
-
left side interior door seal part number
Hello, I have cracked the left door interior seal of my 2014 combi. Does any one know the part number? Thanks
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Hello all, so I think I have finally found the solution for the horrible phone call quality. First I unsoldered the inbuilt mic as it never shuts off. I then got a powered noise cancelling mic that has an inbuilt battery and usb port for charging. Tha SYNCO Lav-S6M2 https://amzn.eu/d/0mzfpg6 I hooked the usb port to the spare port behind the unit so that it will be powered permenantely. I placed the mic in the sun visor and tried phone calls in my Garage. The voice is loud and clear as with the stock microphone. It is light years away from the cheap no powered mics. The noise cancelling seems to work like a charm as when I left myself a voice mail, I turned the engine on with the windows open, on the message I could hear the engin start, rev for a second then the mic blocked it out. Tomorrow the car is going for servicing, so I will try the sound when driving but this setup seems to be as good if not better than the stock mic (at least in my garage) I also left it on to drain the battery and confirm that it can run on usb with a flat battery.
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Here you go € 95,80 30%OFF | Android 10.0 Car Multimedia Player For Skoda Octavia A7 III 3 2014-2018 Autoradio Navigation Camera 4G WIFI Carplay Android Auto https://a.aliexpress.com/_v3Qn2m Keep in mind the Stock usb will not work with the provided cable. You will have to splice a rewire it or ask ebilaen to send you the correct one that sends the 5v to the quadlock
-
Engine Rattle
I had a bad rattle on my 2014 when the car was new. It turned out to be the plastic under the steering wheel. The dealer stuck a thick piece of tape behind and it solved the issue.
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results: