Skip to content

nickytheshaft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickytheshaft

  1. completely true... I may five it a try, now I am hesitating with the different models. Is it worth going for the octo core 4 gigs or is the octo core 2 gigs enought?
  2. Hi, one more question, is the cd player in the glove box still usable? Finally are you fully happy with the unit? Thanks
  3. Hi, I have a question regarding the parking sensors. On the stock amundsten, when you turn the wheels, you have the lines that curve on the screeen and they let you know if you will pass or not. is it the same on theis device? Thanks
  4. Hello, my car is going to be 8 years this summer with roughly 70000km. My dealer changes the spark plugs every 4 years regarding the mileage. He takes rougly 350 euros .... Plugs are an easy change, can anyone tell me if this ref is the corerct one and the torque required ? Thanks BOSCH - 0 241 245 673
  5. Hello, What is the big issue with the original mic of the car? Why can't it connect to the unit? Thanks
  6. I have a vrs petrol sinc 2014, today, i would go for Audi with no hesitation. It is more expensive but confort and sound proofing wil be better. The octy has no proffing what so ever
  7. yes, petrol, much more fun than the diesel.
  8. I had sportmaxx ST os original mount on my 2014 vrs. Changed to dunlop eagle asymetric 3, a huge difference. Much quieter. Also you can add dynamat in the trunk and the diesel hood insulation (fits the petrol just fine) I made these 3 mods and the car il a lot quieter
  9. Hello, does anyone have the ref for the Koni special active for the 220hp combi vrs? I can't find anything ont the koni website and the cunstomer service told me that they do not have any model for th emk3 vrs. Thanks

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.