Everything posted by nickytheshaft
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Ok I have ordered mine 4GB/64GB Does anyone have the administration password to accès the settings? I read somewhere that it is required for some settings. Are these what are needed to connect the USB DAB+ and stock GPS? (Farka c to sma) https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B08TZNPHS1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2C2BIPUN7OXO5&th=1
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
I was thinking about something. The inbuilt mic of the octavia is a standard +/- connection right? Therefor it should be possible to just cut the connector or build an adaptor to convert to a 3.5 with a simple double cable and run it to the reciever. use something like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003350844332.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.3b8b2f417SUkCI&algo_pvid=0600d669-d860-46ee-af90-fe69ddb16aa5&algo_exp_id=0600d669-d860-46ee-af90-fe69ddb16aa5-11&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"12000025353262638"}
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Ok so they kept the original function. Well , the project is getting better and better. Also, does it auto dim when the headlights come on? We have unlimited data on our cell phones in France and I have sygic with traffic information. I read that you have too. Can the unit take advantage of the cell phone to update traffic information Sygic? Sorry for all these questions but I want to make sure it will be a confortable use.
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Well another question. I was driving home and wondered. Can you still change the driving mode on the screen when you press the mode button. Plus do you have the custom mode with the different settings. If it is not asking to much, if you have all these settings, could you post some pictures? Thanks
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Ok good news. My MIB1 amundsen doesn't give me this info abd as you say the cliamt control in complete as it is so I don't care about this function. I am just trying to get my head around what mic I need to place it in the factory position. I have a VRS LHD. Was it hard to pull the wireing for the rear camera? And also how long does it take to boot when you start the car?
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results: