Skip to content

Dave77

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dave77

  1. Just updated my MIB2 to 2020 maps, the usual method didn't work, then I remembered it didn't last time and I had to follow this alternate method..... https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/451145-my-try-on-retrofitting-amundsen-mib1-with-canton-with-columbus-mib2/?do=findComment&comment=5072321
  2. One of my number plate bulbs has gone, does anyone know where to buy the LED units from online, p/n 000 052 110 I believe. All the links in old posts are not working

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.