Skip to content

Dave77

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dave77

  1. I would think the size/shape of the polystyrene moulding would be different
  2. I have VCDS, just checked again to make sure, there are no faults logged
  3. No, the noise stays the same regardless of fan speed
  4. I had an OTA update on my FL Superb last week and it seems to have set all the accent colours on all driving modes to blue. Previously they were all set to different colours. Did anybody else notice this?
  5. I've had this noise since I got my car last year, it's coming up to the end of the 3yr warranty this year so I need to get it sorted at the dealer. Can anyone identify the noise, it happens when I turn on the fans (ac or not). It's coming from behind the glovebox so I presume it's a relay but wanted to check here first. Pxl 20250223 130606925.mp4
  6. Mine makes a constant whirring sound, when turned on, coming from the fuse box area. I assume a relay so should probably get it checked before the warranty runs out!
  7. Hi, which post did you follow to do this for the FL please.
  8. It read the file and said it was completed. I guess it doesn't have those logos in the database
  9. Just update mine to v1.31.50, used 7-zip this time. No logos for Radio X or Absolute stations yet
  10. No, you can't add them manually like older units. Where did you get the manual from, it can't be for your car
  11. Crazy southern prices, it's £5 for a car, £8 for an SUV up north. I wouldn't take mine there though
  12. I had Chips Away round a couple of weeks back to touch up a small stone chip and they tried to sell me ceramic coating for £250. After a bit of research I decided to do it myself. I used to be into all the clay bar and polishing stuff years ago but with kids and lack of time that went out the window. I still had a new Bit Hamber clay bar from years ago but discovered there's easier to use products now for claying the car. The Rag Company Ultra Clay Scrubber Gtechniq C2V3 Ceramic Sealant Not had the weather to try it on the Superb yet though
  13. I would just upgrade to a bigger screen and use Android Auto. If you want wireless Android Auto get one of these https://www.aawireless.io/ (don't get the Motorola version)
  14. Well, following a trip to Duinrell (Holland - mostly UK visitors by car) and Center Parcs (Belgium) I've come to the conclusion that they don't care! The majority of cars had absolutely no UK signage whatsoever, some just had the UK oval sticker, some had like mine above on a blue background. I saw a couple of the 'proper' reg plates and you can barely make out the text it's that small. They should've gone with blue as the standard, like the EU countries did.
  15. Snap, looks great with the black wheels 👍
  16. What colour did you go for? Supernova's look great, if you can keep them clean, I can't 🤣
  17. Great guide! Just finished wiring my Thinkware rear cam, I had a slight advantage having a dashcam already fitted so could tie-wrap the new cable to the old and pull it from front to back. That rubber conduit was tricky, I spent 10 mins getting the cable through before realising i had the cable wrapped around the tailgate strut so had to start again 🤣 Now to re fit all the car trim.
  18. Not possible as far as 8 know. One of the views does show basic directions and street name though.
  19. I noticed mine made a sound before the engine started only when air-con is on, more of a buzzing relay sound though
  20. I got stung with that too. It depends on the options added, the base price was below £38k. Mine had DCC, Panoramic roof and optional alloys so would have taken it over £40k.
  21. They take anything, thieves aren't badge snobs. Yours would be top of the list being a 280.
  22. In the manual! https://manual.skoda-auto.com/
  23. Yeah I've seen a few but none in Meteor/Steel Grey
  24. I've been looking at the thread below and like the look of the bonnet badge that matches the body colour. I've found them at kopacek, does anyone know anywhere else that sells them? https://www.kopacek.com/exterior/emblems/superb-iii-original-skoda-emblem-i-n-t-version-front-colour-f7a-steel-grey
  25. I use this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0CJJ89N7J Is this the one that could wear out?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.