Skip to content

silverden

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by silverden

  1. Replace the standard 2025 battery with a 2032. It's slightly thicker but does fit and lasts longer than a 2025.
  2. I believe that the earlier Octavias came with 17" and were later changed to 16" for comfort reasons. My mate has a 63 plate that came with 17" and my 66 plate came with 16" as standard.
  3. I can vouch for keysinthepost. Had a couple from them a year or so back and the fitted perfectly.
  4. Lately I've been thinking seriously going electric and have been researching the MG ZS EV. Great write ups and on the face of it very good value. But, like most things there's a reason why something is cheap. Came across this video today which makes me sit back and think a bit. Don't know if the estate car will be the same. I'm not saying that wouldn't go for the MG as they're definitely good value on the face of it. Just need to think about it a bit more.
  5. With regards to your insurance question. A couple of years ago I wanted to fit tints to the rear and my insurance company refused to allow it. I waited a couple of months when my insurance was due for renewal. Changed insurers and informed them I wanted to fit tints and they agreed. No problem. Anything that the car doesn't have as standard from the factory is classed as a modification in the eyes of an insurance company. I've changed companies a couple of times since then and it's not been a problem. Doubt if it adds more than a couple quid to the premium.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.