Everything posted by minimumcharacters
-
Winter Pack on Kodiaq with no heated screen????
Well that's what I thought when I ordered it as I had looked at the brochure but there are a couple of people with 75 plate Sportline iVs saying that it was an addition on top of the winter pack on their cars. On factory orders I would fully expect it to be as per the brochure but as mine was sitting in Emden when I ordered it 2 weeks ago so I'm now starting to wonder if it's included...
-
Winter Pack on Kodiaq with no heated screen????
I've seen reports in one or two places of Kodiaq owners ordering the Winter Pack on their cars and no heated screen being included. Is this the case? I've just ordered an in stock (at Emden) Sportline iV with Winter Pack listed as an option specifically because I wanted the heated screen. No one mentioned that it wouldn't have a heated screen and TBH I didn't ask as I assumed it was included because that is what it says on the Skoda website. Anyone got any insight into this??
-
Time from Emden
Anyone know the current lead times on cars already in Emden. I've just ordered a car that the supplier told me was in Emden - I can't seem to get any update on when it will actually arrive though...
-
Is Travel Assist standard?
Depends which trim level you have. On the SE and SE-L it's only available as part of the Driving Assistance Package. It's standard on the Sportline and the only option for the Sportline is the Driving Assistance Plus Package which adds things like 360 camera view, Remote Park Assist and Trained Parking (confusingly it also says Lane Assist Plus is included in this package but it's standard on the Sportline). TBH trying to find out what actual features are included as virtually impossible as the brochure says completely different things to the configurator.
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
Thanks for the reply. Yes it is the mild hybrid 1.5. Good to know it’s not “normal” . I wonder if it can be fixed..🤔 Not that I’m too bothered as this is a hire car but I have a PHEV on order so was concerned they all behaved like that!
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
So, it appears to be related to the "Recuperation" setting in the infotainment. When set to "Low" the experience is much improved (although not perfect). When it's on "Auto" the brakes are horrendous, to the point it's embarrassing as I keep having to apologise to passengers for the jerky braking. Must be a fault if no one else is reporting this.
-
Mk 2 kodiaq iv charging issues
I've heard somewhere that the start stop nature of the Intelligent Octopus Go scheduling causes the car to "stay awake" constantly and this drains the 12v battery. You don't say if you have IOG or just OG with offpeak hours. If you are not using IOG try disconnecting the car/charger from Octopus (or just setting it to 100%) and use the Hypervolt scheduling to start and stop the charge at the off peak times.
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
Hello! First post here... I'm currently driving a 2025 SE and I find the brakes absolutely awful. There seems to be varying levels of what I can only describe as servo pushback from the pedal meaning that in order to get it to brake anywhere near smoothly I need to try and modulate the pressure applied to the pedal to match the pushback. It's most odd, and not something I've experienced in any other car. When the pedal is pushing back against my foot it's as if the brakes are not being applied as firmly and additional pressure is required from me to continue braking appropriately. Then all of a sudden the brakes will apply with the correct force meaning that they sort of grab all of a sudden jolting the passengers. Additionally when the pedal is pushing back I can sometimes detect what feels like the ABS kicking in right as the vehicle slows to a stop. This happens at all braking speeds and with varying levels of interference fro the car. It could be the same as @GreenlineIIEstate is experiencing as described in a thread about spongy brakes - this is not spongy brakes though it's some kind of very odd pedal behavior. Does anyone else have this?