Since the phone still charges through the USB cable, I wouldn’t assume the USB port itself is completely dead. Charging and CarPlay use different parts of the connection, so it’s possible to have power but no data connection. I’d try a known-good data cable first, preferably an Apple-certified one, and test another iPhone if you can. On the iPhone, also check Settings → General → CarPlay and remove the Superb from the saved cars before reconnecting it. It’s also worth checking that Siri is enabled, since CarPlay depends on it. If another iPhone also refuses to connect by USB, I’d start looking at the car side: the USB data port, infotainment unit or its configuration. Since VCDS isn't showing any related faults, that doesn't necessarily rule out a communication problem. If you normally use a wireless CarPlay adapter/dongle, I’d leave it completely disconnected while troubleshooting and get wired CarPlay working again first. Once the original connection works reliably, add the dongle back into the equation.