Skip to content

jjc

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jjc

  1. If you set the sat nav for your journey it will pick the best options for you I believe. Other than that it would be the normal hybrid mode. John
  2. @Brockysuperb, Glad I am not the only one, notice that the system is doing a SW update so it may fix it. As I am on Octopus Agile and tonight is a price plunge where they pay me to use power the car is set to charge tonight so will see if it works this time. Lucky I emptied the battery today :-) John
  3. Hi all, This is a question to all the iV owners. When I charged my car I use to get an alert on my phone from the Connect app. I have the app on Android and iOS but both have stopped getting alerts. This is annoying, as when at work I use to get an alert and move my car off the charge point as we only have two and I do not want to be a charge point hog. Are any of you still getting alerts? John
  4. Will not be down, but have fun :-) John

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.