Skip to content

fox2319

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox2319

  1. I'm picking up my SE L First Edition in a couple of days which has most of the options I wanted but one thing I think it's missing is the wireless charger.I just couldn't justify spending £325 on it. Given that the phone tray is next to a couple of USB C ports, I was wondering if anyone had found a wireless charger that could be used there or if there were any options for retrofitting the original charger.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.