Nurburgring Trip 2008

Hi everyone,

I was at the Nurburgring last weekend and am now in Innsbruck the good news is I will be in Nurburg again this weekend. I won't be doing very laps in my own car my trusty old Merc E320 but I will be there taking pictures at Brunchen mostly and Planzgarten.

If you want to get some shots of you let me know your registration number, also if it is your first time on the ring and would lilke someone to go with you for your first lap I am more than happy to, unless you already have a resident ring guide!

Look forward to seeing some of you there, if you see me wondering around the car park come say hello I'll be the fat guy with the camera no doubt and my reg plate of my Merc is R855 DYJ.

Thanks - If this is in the wrong section sorry!

EDIT: If anyone is desperate to find me on the day to let me know your reg number my mobile is +447805207162 and I'm not bothered about showing it on here as I have a million sim cards.

There'll be a few Skodas there. ;)

I gathered. I hope I get some good shots of you all!

Sunday is going to be so packed with cars, try to get out there early before the rush starts.

It's open all day on the monday due to being a German Bank Holiday, but I wondered if it might be quieter than the Sunday, as thats when most of the UK lot seem to be there. :)