squeaking acceleration

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced a very irritating squeak from the fabia on slow acceleration around the 2000-2500 rev range in mainly 1, 2 and 3rd gears. it also appears to squeak if decelerating around the 2500 rev range aswell in any gear...

very irritating and will ave to go back to skoda.

The problem has only just occured after the car having it's very first and only service. Ok I can't put it down to the skoda dealers but if anyone has any ideas then please advise because it would be good to have an idea of whats wrong before it going back to shop for repair and they have the car for a week for no reason.

So you also know they had to change a drive shaft on it only 7 weeks ago. Faulty manufactured shaft, Not bad driving... he he he

Thanks,

Yeah - sounds to me as though there's a tiny bit of play somewhere, but hard to say where! Possibly something wasn't torqued correctly after the new shaft was put in?

sounds like a trip back to dealer for inspection of mounts and stuff (everything they fiddled with) and then see if still there...

thanks for replies though. you never know i anyone out there has had the same without asking...